Oh my Jesus this was fun. I should do more memes. Sorry it's so effing huge, those of you with slow connections.
1. 'Sme! With braided hair, 'cause it was easier.
2. Should be fairly self-explanatory. Arthur is pretty much one of the most badass guys ever, and Fischer is... well. I always fall for the sympathetic character, okay?
Nothing to do with the fact that it's Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Cillian Murphy, no sir.
3. Ugh, her eyes are weird. Anyway, I really don't dislike her, I just don't like her as much as the others.
4. While ArthurxEames is flirty and fun, I can't bring myself to ship anything but what's in the script... which is ArthurxAriadne. IT'S JUST TOO DAMN CUTE.
5. I got that they told you whether or not you were in a dream, but I wasn't sure how
until a bit after it was explained (Cobb and his top in the bathroom, or thereabouts).
6. Eames: "This, Ariadne, would be a kick."
To lazy to draw.
7. True story. But now that I've told you all I must find another one...
8. What's that? Joke done to death? Beating a dead horse? You're going to have to speak up, as I'm pretending not to hear you.
9. Do it if you want, s'good for a laugh.
Original is by
Inception belongs to Christopher Nolan and Warner Bros (?)
Actors belong to themselves.
Art is MINE.