You must post these rules.
-Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
-You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
-Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
-No tag backs.
All right, here goes nothin':
1. I absolutely cannot stand pretentiousness, ignorance, inconsideration, prejudices, stereotypes and snap judgments; putting things in a prerequisite-ed box without taking into context the details surrounding the situation. I WILL call you out on it.
2. I listen to the Harry Potter audiobooks on a daily basis.
3. I tend to be a left-swinging liberal when it comes to politics. I'm also a feminist, but that's different
4. I'm bisexual and proud.
5. I think in the third person. I've been told it's from reading so much as a kid.
6. Je suis presque couramment le français, mais j'ai besoin de la pratique.
7. I am severely allergic to poison ivy.
8. I have been called hipster, and there is sufficient evidence to support the notion. I'm more okay with the label than I perhaps should be.
9. Unlike most people, I crave change in my life; I need it to keep myself going. Monotony, being in a rut or stuck in a daily schedule is simply abhorrent to me.
10. A small, discussion-based class that focuses on current events is one of my favorite things. I love to debate and discuss and simply talk about things in a intimate setting with intelligent people, no matter what their opinions may be.
I'm not tagging people, but I'd LOVE if anyone who reads this (followers, step up!) would do it and link me back so I could read yours!